AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Biology Student Guide: Topics 3 and 4
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Written by experienced teacher Pauline Lowrie, this Student Guide for Biology:
- Helps students identify what they need to know with a concise summary of the topics examined in the AS and A-level specifications.
- Consolidates understanding with tips and knowledge check questions.
- Provides opportunities to improve exam technique with sample answers to exam-style questions.
- Develops independent learning and research skills.
- Provides the content for generating individual revision notes.
For complete coverage of the entire two year course these other student guides are required