AQA Entry Level Certificate in Science Student Book
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Inspire students to progress with this fresh and contemporary take on Science, brought to life through clear explanations and real-world examples that are tailored to the new AQA Entry Level Certificate in Science specification requirements.
– Provides you with a very different sort of textbook to help engage students who are disillusioned or struggling with their science study; full of relevant contexts, exciting photographs and a sense of fun.
– Offers activities that will demonstrate students’ understanding in a variety of ways, from factual recall and enquiry skills, to group discussion and creative/artistic tasks.
– Created to support students with lower literacy levels.
– Provides comprehensive support for non-specialist or less-confident teachers when used in conjunction with the online Teaching & Learning resources.
– Offers flexibility to use with either Entry Level students or as a support resources for Foundation-tier GCSE Combined Science candidates.