AQA Key Stage 3 Science Pupil Book 1
Ensure that every student develops the maths, literacy and working scientifically skills they need to succeed with this skills-focused Pupil Book that contains a variety of activities, questions and real-world examples that are tailored to the Big Ideas and mastery goals of the AQA KS3 Syllabus.
- Develop conceptual understanding with a variety of questions that require students to apply their knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- Build working scientifically skills with various Enquiry activities matched to the AQA syllabus.
- Test understanding and measure progress with factual recall questions developed around the ideas of Generalisations, Principles and Models.
- Stretch knowledge and understanding with extend tasks linked to higher-order thinking skills – Compare, Evaluate and Predict.
- Bridge the gap between Key Stages 2 and 3, with a focus on maths and enquiry skills and understanding scientific terminology.
- Provides comprehensive support for non-specialist or less-confident teachers when used in conjunction with the online Teaching & Learning resources.
For complete coverage of the specification please see The AQA Key Stage 3 Science Pupil Book 2 (ISBN 9781471899980).
For more revision, practice and information please see the following: