AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies Student Book
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: Level 3 Maths
First teaching: September 2014 First exams: June 2016
Engage and motivate your AQA Core Maths students with a rich variety of real-life data and contexts.
- Help students to access the AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies specification with explanations, examples and plenty of practice.
- Help all students reach their potential with differentiated exercises and project work.
- Capture students’ interest with a real-world chapter opener and Mathematics in the real world sections throughout.
- Prepare for exams with exam-style questions in chapter 14.
- Get students talking with Discussions that include open-ended questions.
- Focus on technical vocabulary and unfamiliar terms with key term definitions on the page.
- Draw together learning from each chapter with a Case Study.
- Provide extended tasks with the Project work sections at the end of each chapter.
- Assess your learning before moving on with the Check your progress feature.
- Check your understanding with answers at the back.
This student book is designed to work with The AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies Teacher Guide (ISBN 9780008142322).