AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies Teacher Guide
Pick up and teach exciting lessons for AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies. This guide provides a clear approach to the specification, makes links with other subject areas and takes the real-life contexts further.
An off-the-shelf teaching solution for AQA Core Maths
- Easy to use with a chapter overview to show the scope, specification references, prior knowledge, links to Collins AQA GCSE Maths, learning objectives and key terminology.
- Help with student engagement and recruitment with links to other A-level subjects.
- Support non-specialist teachers with common misconceptions and content that is outside GCSE Maths highlighted.
- Kick off your lessons with ready-made starter activities.
- Bring to life the discussion sections in the Student Book plus advice on the case study and project work tasks.
- Give students even more practice with ready-to-go tasks and worksheets for each chapter available on the CD-Rom.
- Save time with copies of graphs from the Student Book and Check your progress statements ready to print off in black and white.
This product is paired with AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies Student Book (ISBN 9780008116200)