Collins AQA Step Up to English: Teacher Resource Pack
Ensure that all students build the literacy skills they need to achieve their goals, whether that is completing Entry Level or stepping up to GCSE, with this complete set of structured and engaging resources – all in a single pack.
- Help all students make good progress with a clear sequence of learning and carefully scaffolded activities that guide students through exploring, developing and applying the key skills for each Topic in the AQA specification.
- Engage students with resources tailored to their reading age and interest age.
- Ensure a smooth progression to the 2015 GCSEs with familiar features adapted from our AQA-approved GCSE series.
- Pick up and teach with a single ready-made course covering Silver Step and Gold Step. Clearly structured according to the Step Up specification, the pack contains detailed lesson plans, worksheets differentiated for Entry Level 1, Entry Level 2, Entry Level 3 and extension activities for GCSE-ready students. it also contains Readymade PowerPoints for front-of-class teaching include images and video links to capture students’ interest.
- Tailor resources to the needs of your students. All resources are delivered on an accompanying CD-ROM in a fully editable format so that as you develop confidence in teaching Step Up, you can adapt lesson plans and tasks to meet the particular needs of your students.