GCSE Maths AQA Foundation Practice Book
Focused on the new assessment objectives, GCSE Maths Practice Book: Use and Apply Standard Techniques is full of expertly written practice questions to help students become confident and fluent in maths.
- Exactly matches the GCSE Maths 4th edition Student Book.
- Focus on AO1 – using and applying standard techniques.
- Ensure confident and competent students with hundreds of basic, differentiated practice questions.
- Easily identify topics for further practice, intervention, prior knowledge recall and revision.
- Provide extra support for struggling Foundation students on the key borderline grade boundary 4/5 with additional practice at this level.
- Access answers online.
This product can be used in conjunction with the following resources to provide full coverage of the GCSE Maths AQA Foundation Course: