My Revision Notes: AQA A-level Law
The My Revision Notes range from Hodder Education are an excellent range of guides designed to ensure students are prepareed for their exams
Target success in A-level Law with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes, every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner.
- Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage.
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular ‘Now Test Yourself’ tasks and answers.
- Improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid.
- Get exam ready with extra quick quizzes and answers to the practice questions available online.
This Revision guide covers the following A-level Law Topics:
- The nature of law and the English legal system.
- Criminal law.
- Law of contract.
- Human rights.
Please see below for the corresponding student books to complete your coverage of this course