AQA A level Biology Lab Book
The AQA A level Lab Books support students in completing the A level Practical requirements.
This lab book includes:
- All the instructions students need to perform the required practicals, consistent with AQA’s requirements and CPAC skills.
- Writing frames for students to record their results and reflect on their work.
- Questions that allow students to consolidate learning and develop reflective skills in their practical work.
- Apparatus and Techniques (AT) skills self-assessment, so that students can track their progress covering AT practical requirements.
- a full set of answers at the back.
This lab book is designed to help students to:
- Structure their A level lab work to ensure that they cover the required Practical assessment criteria.
- Track their progress in the development of A level practical skills.
- Create a record of all of the practical work they will have completed, in preparation for revision.