AQA GCSE Chemistry for Combined Science Trilogy Student Book
Please note this title is suitable for any student studying:
- GCSE Subject: Chemistry Combined
- First teaching: September 2016
- First exams: June 2018
The UK’s bestselling GCSE Science series has now been updated and specifically tailored for the new 2016 AQA GCSE Science (9-1) specifications. Supporting your students on their journey from Key Stage 3 and through to success in the new linear GCSE qualifications, this series help students and teachers monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements.
This Student Book offers:
- Fully integrated and differentiated support tailored to the new 9-1 GCSE specification.
- Complete coverage of the Chemistry content of the new Combined Science (Trilogy) specification.
- Practical feature and chapter to support the required practicals and skills.
- Maths chapter and worked examples to support the increased mathematical demand of the new GCSE.
- Synoptic links and questions to develop synoptic skills.
- Differentiated and ramped questions based on our new GCSE assessment model.
- New practice questions including maths, practical, synoptic, and extended writing.