AQA GCSE Combined Science Trilogy Foundation All-in-One Revision and Practice
Exam board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE Combined Science: Trilogy
First teaching: September 2016 First exam: June 2018
This Science Revision and Practice range contains clear and accessible explanations of all the GCSE content, with lots of practice opportunities for each topic throughout the book.
Revision that sticks! The revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout. Based on research that proves repeated practice is more effective than repeated study, this book is guaranteed to help you achieve the best results.
There are clear and concise revision notes for every topic covered in the curriculum, plus seven practice opportunities to ensure the best results.
- quick tests to check understanding
- end-of-topic practice questions
- topic review questions later in the book
- mixed practice questions at the end of the book
- free Q&A flashcards to download online
- an ebook version of the revision guide
- more topic-by-topic practice and a complete exam-style paper in the added workbook
For more practice opportunities please see the corresponding practice tests pack: AQA GCSE Combined Science Foundation Practice Test Papers (ISBN 9780008282752)