AQA GCSE History: Power and the People
Exam Board: AQA
Exam: Paper 2
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
Create a stimulating, well-paced teaching route through the 2016 GCSE History specification using this tailor-made series that draws on a legacy of market-leading history textbooks and the individual subject specialisms of the author team to inspire student success.
- Motivate your students to deepen their subject knowledge through an engaging and thought-provoking narrative that makes historical concepts accessible and interesting to today’s learners.
- Embed progressive skills development in every lesson with carefully designed Focus Tasks that encourage students to question, analyse and interpret key topics.
- Take students’ historical understanding to the next level by using a wealth of original contemporary source material to encourage wider reflection on different periods.
- Help your students achieve their potential at GCSE with revision tips and practice questions geared towards the changed assessment model, plus useful advice to aid exam preparation.
- Confidently navigate the new AQA specification using the expert insight of experienced authors and teachers with examining experience.
To provide complete coverage of this paper, one of the following other textbooks will be required: