AQA GCSE Physics for Combined Science Teacher Handbook
The UK’s bestselling GCSE Science series has been updated and specifically tailored for the 2016 AQA GCSE Science (9-1) specifications. Supporting your students on their journey from Key Stage 3 and through to success in the linear GCSE qualifications, this series helps students and teachers to monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements. All Student Books have been approved by AQA.
This Teacher Book offers:
- Fully integrated and differentiated support for Physics tailored to the Combined Science 9-1 GCSE specification.
- Differentiated learning outcomes and checkpoints following our GCSE assessment framework.
- Intervention and extension Checkpoint lessons for every chapter.
- Full lesson suggestions, with ideas for support and extension.
- Practical guidance for all required practicals and more.
- Guidance and support for developing maths and literacy skills.
This handbook is designed to work with The AQA GCSE Physics for Combined Science (Trilogy) Student Book. (ISBN 9780198359289).