AQA GCSE Physics for Combined Science (Trilogy) Workbook: Foundation
The UK’s bestselling GCSE Science series has been updated and specifically tailored for the 2016 AQA GCSE Science (9-1) specifications. These brand new Workbooks are the perfect companion for the series and support your students on their journey from KS3 to success in the new AQA GCSE. This series helps students and teachers to monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements.
- Additional support for Foundation students to help them succeed in the new Trilogy GCSE.
- Topics follow the order of the Student Book, with carefully designed questions to help capture important notes as students work through the course.
- Plenty of engaging activities to help consolidate learning and reinforce key concepts.
- Questions and activities specifically focused on the maths and practical skills required for the exam.
- ‘I can’ checklists to help students monitor their own progress.
- ‘What I need to remember’ to help students remember key concepts.
This workbook is designed to work with The AQA GCSE Physics for Combined Science (Trilogy) Student Book. (ISBN 9780198359289).