AQA KS3 Science Teacher Guide Part 1
Written by experts and bespoke to the AQA KS3 Science Syllabus this guide will allow you to teach Part 1 with confidence. With an introduction to the syllabus, tailored lesson plans and schemes of work you will have all the tools for success.
- Aligned to AQA’s big ideas and KS3 syllabus with Teacher Guide Part 1 covering Part 1 of the syllabus and Teacher Guide Part 2 covering Part 2.
- Lesson plans to accompany each lesson in the student book including learning objectives and outcomes, common misconceptions, key vocabulary, numeracy, literacy and working scientifically skills development.
- Editable and photocopiable worksheets, practical sheets and technician’s notes for full support in your teaching.
- Answers to all questions in the Student Book to save you time in marking.
- Enquiry processes embedded throughout the course to help your students think and work scientifically.
- Full syllabus matching chart and schemes of work to aid your planning.
- Prepares students for the new, more challenging GCSE.
- Provides the first step in our AQA syllabus support for Secondary Science giving students a clear path of progression.
- From experienced author team Ed Walsh and Tracey Baxter.
For complete coverage please see The AQA KS3 Science Teacher Guide Part 2 (ISBN 9780008215866).
For the corresponding student books see the following: