GCSE Maths AQA Foundation Student Book
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE Maths
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Collins GCSE Maths 4th edition Foundation Student Book, written by experienced teachers, matches the AQA GCSE specification for Foundation tier students, and Collins have entered the Student Book into the AQA approval process. This is the ideal resource to help all students fulfil their potential at GCSE Maths.
- Bring awe and wonder with a chapter opener that puts the maths in context.
- Provide rigorous maths practice with hundreds of high quality questions.
- Focus on literacy skills with key words per topic.
- Reason, interpret and communicate mathematically with flagged mathematical reasoning questions (labelled MR and CM).
- Solve problems within mathematics and in other contexts with flagged problem-solving questions (labelled PS and EV).
- Show step by step working through worked examples (numbered sequentially throughout the chapter).
- Help students get to grips with concepts with more diagrams and visual representation.
- Access answers online, in the Teacher’s Pack and in the Collins Connect edition.
This product can be used in conjunction with the following resources to provide full coverage of the AQA GCSE Maths Foundation Course: